If you want to become a model in Africa and do not know which agency, we have looked for the best agencies in South Africa and other African countries. Next, to many agencies, you will also find many clients who are located in South Africa, so this might be the best place to start your modeling career in Africa. But let’s take a look.
Take a look at Africas best agencies
Check out Africas best modeling agencies.#
Harbour in cape town, africa
Africas amazing landscape
Boss Models Capetown
The agency was founded in Cape Town, South Africa. It was the first continent´s agency. Nowadays they have three offices: Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. They are focusing on getting more international and to build up more connections all over the world.
- Instagram > instagram.com/bossmodelsa
- Youtube > youtube.com/bossmodelmanagement
- 1st Floor, 220 Upper Buitengraght Street, 8001 ZA, Cape Town
- +27 (0) 21 424 0224
Ice Models has not just an office in Cape Town. They are also based in Johannesburg, Durban and Hamburg. The agency does not have only models but also artists and kids models.
- Instagram > instagram.com/icemodelsCPT
- Youtube > youtube.com/…
- H102, The Hills Buchanan Square 160 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, Cape Town
- +27 (0) 21 423 2244
Twenty Model Management
Twenty Model Management started its business at 2005. Today the agency represents more than 250 male and female models. Their models already appeared in campaigns for Fendi, Gucci, BMW and Coca-Cola. But they do not concentrate only on international representation they also offer local representations.
- Instagram > instagram.com/20modelmanagement
- B202 Buchanan Square, 160 Sir Lowry Rd, Woodstock, 7925, Cape Town
- +27 (0) 21 46 20 1 20
Go back to Africa.