This is how it works: We have 5 lists. The first combines all details like social media (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) as a total package price. If your clients like to have on one network, you can take a look at the seperate social media buyouts. The download is 100% free:
Download – Media Buyout List
Single Buyouts (PDF)
Copyright: MAO | modelagency.one
- Buyout list: Total Packages – for print, video (and TV), fair, online and social
- Buyout list: Print
- Buyout list: Video & TV
- Buyout list: Trade Fairs
- Buyout list: Online & Ads
- Buyout list: Social Media
You always calculate for 1 year duration.
Step 1 – All media (social) or specific media (Instagram)
First of all, check which list do you need:
- Full media list (print, tv, social, etc., like social media -> all networks)
- Specific list (like social media -> single networks)
Step 2 – Calculation (dayrate + buyout)
The model gets a dayrate, let’s say 1.000 $.
Client wants to use the produced media for 1 year social media on a channel with German audience.
- 1 year
- all social media
- German audience (language, follower)
You check the list:
Buyout total package (1) -> Germany -> Social Media -> 77,3%
- Buyout is 773 $ in addition to dayrate